$CIV is the project’s store of value. It launched on July 31, 2021, with exactly 300 million tokens at genesis. At launch, it was exclusively on the ERC-20 Ethereum blockchain, but it is now also available on Polygon and a growing number of centralized exchanges. It is non-mintable and is deflationary.
Holding $CIV is best thought of as a gateway where individuals can pool together with others to collectively and passively access the world of decentralized liquidity provision.
$0NE Stone token
Ethereum (ETH) contract: 0x73a83269b9bbafc427e76be0a2c1a1db2a26f4c2
Stone ($0NE – with a zero, not a letter) serves as the collateral for the CivFund, enabling users to participate in the Civilization ecosystem. Stone is the foundational utility token within the Civilization ecosystem, with a wide array of practical applications. This utility extends to shared ownership of Civilization’s intellectual property, making payments for Civilization utility NFTs and items, facilitating charitable donations, participating in the governance of CivFarm, and purchasing in-game credits when the game becomes available.
Stone has a substantial total supply, capped at 1 quadrillion (1,000,000,000,000,000). At launch, 20% of this supply was minted, with half of it allocated to provide liquidity for pools and the other half for distribution to IDO investors. The remaining 80% is exclusively reserved for use within CivFarm. Notably, $0NE imposes a 4% transfer tax, which has been adjusted down from the initial 4.5% rate. Over time, this transfer tax will decrease, serving as an incentive for long-term token holders. Specifically, half of the transaction tax is designated for burning $CIV, while the remaining half is allocated for burning $0NE. This dual-burning mechanism contributes to the token’s deflationary nature, enhancing its scarcity and potential for value appreciation over time.
One of the most innovative features of CivFarm is the ability to stake NFTs. To help facilitate this, we created a special collection of NFTs with different staking yields. The first collection is the NFT Elite Emerald 2000, named to celebrate the achievement of 2000 token holders and the launch of our new products.
There are only 500 NFT Elite Emerald pieces minted, all available on OpenSea. Five percent of the annual Stone supply minted by CivFarm is allotted to rewarding NFT stakers.